Occupy Research is an open, shared space for distributed research focused around the Occupy Movement. We are sharing ideas, research questions, research methods, tools, datasets, and working to gather, analyze, discuss, write, code, and otherwise develop the theory and practice of occupy research together.
If you’d like to participate, please:
1. Join the Occupy Research Main Mailing list: email@example.com; subscribe here: https://www.autistici.org/mailman/listinfo/occupyresearch
2. Check out the various projects underway on the wiki: http://occupyresearch.wikispaces.com
You can also participate in these ways:
- Blog: http://blog.occupyresearch.net
- Wiki: http://occupyresearch.wikispaces.com
- Twitter: @occupy_research , hashtags #occupyresearch & #occupydata
- Zotero Group: https://www.zotero.org/groups/occupyresearch
- Delicious: http://delicious.com/tag/occupyresearch
- Chat/IRC: http://irc.lc/indymedia/OccupyResearch/
- Main Mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org; subscribe here: https://www.autistici.org/mailman/listinfo/occupyresearch
- Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/occupyresearch/302535899763077
- Conference calls. We have started regular conference calls, information about them is circulated on the mailing list, wiki, and twitter account.
- Form a local Occupy Research Working Group! See http://wiki.occupyresearch.net/orwg